London Billingsgate TQ 34 84
London Bishopsgate EC
Destroyed Contact - not applicable

No pictures available

Situated off Lower Thames Street near St Botolphs Wharf, St Botolph Billingsgate was destroyed in the Great Fire of London of 1666 and not rebuilt. The parish was united with St George, Botolph Lane in 1670 and St Mary at Hill 1901.
Copyright Peter Buttle

Updated 13 April 2002

Return to index