|Folkestone||TR 23 37|
|Kent||Directions - site believed to have been off Warren Road near Highfield Industrial Estate|
|No current remains||Contact - none known|
Reported as an item in Jerrold's ramblings in Kent: ' Toward a quarter of a
mile out of the town is a chapel of St. Botolph, on a likelihood of further
building some time.'
It is thought that the chapel was sited at or near the Roman ruins shown on the 1881 map at left.
|Picture Source - Denis Pepper 25 January 2011||© Copyright Peter Buttle 22 February 2011||
Updated 22 February 2011
Return to index