Aspley-Guise SP 93 35
Bedfordshire 1 mile W of J13 off M1 motorway
In use - Church of England

Contact: Rector Graham Bradshaw

The Rectory, Church Street, Aspley Guise, Milton Keynes, MK17 8HN

Tel: 01908 583169

Email: gbradshaw@tinyworld.co.uk

Click to view larger - St B Aspley Guise.jpg The church of St. Botolph in Aspley-Guise is an elegant building in the Decorated and Perpendicular styles, consisting of chancel, with organ chamber and vestry on the north, and a small chapel on the south, clerestoried nave of four bays, aisles and an embattled western tower .with crocketed pinnacles and containing a clock. The church was restored in 1853 and, in 1884, the upper portion of the tower was rebuilt and the peaI of 4 bells increased to 6. The organ was enlarged in 1897; in 1890 the church was entirely restored, an organ chamber, vestries and chapel erected and new seating installed.
Picture source Copyright Peter Buttle

Updated 20 September 2004

Return to index