Allerthorpe SE 78 47
Humberside 1.5 miles SW of Pocklington, 13 miles SE of York
In use - Church of England

Contact: The Vicarage, St Helen's Square, Barmby Moor, York YO42 4HF

Tel: 01759 305971

Click here to view larger - St B Allerthorpe.jpg The church of Allerthorpe, dedicated to St. Botolph, was rebuilt in 1876, on the site of an old one, by the late Admiral, the Hon. A. Duncombe, of Kilnwick Percy. It is a small edifice, of stone, consisting of chancel, nave, north porch, and a western belfry, containing two bells.
Picture source Copyright Peter Buttle

Updated 20 September 2004

Return to index